Tongue and Groove 1/4 Inch Shank Router Bit Set
New update on the famous and common Tongue and Groove Joint bit set. The Pro series version making joint more comfortable. This product aims for the carpenter who is flawless production of Shaker rails and stiles for cabinet doors, flooring, paneling and many other projects. This set of bits is designed to raise or lower the cutter for the corresponding tongue or groove. This operates like a reversible glue joint; cut one piece of stock face up and the corresponding face down for a perfect match. Carbide tipped. The gap in between Groove can be adjustable by using the fine adjustment shims (Thickness: 0.2mm, 0.5mm) comes with the set. Customers can adjust the fit with the tongue whether you’re using hardwood, undersized plywood or a veneer product.
- KOWOOD PRO Tongue and Groove router bit set is an upgraded new product. Which is specifically designed for the high quality demanded by woodworking industrial application
- KOWOOD PRO C3 carbide with a new process of heat treatment shank support this set of bit in heavy-duty and maximum durability
- Precisely machined carbide for clean and accurate trimming, grooving for all types of wood material. With adjustable washer to adjust the spacer quantities as necessary to achieve the desired fit
- Wide use application and suitable for woods, laminate, particle board, plywood compact panel.
- Universal 1/4” Shank suitable for all major benchtop router table such as KOWOOD, Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter & Cable, Skil, Ryobi, Black & Decker. (benchtop router table use only)
|Cutting Edge Material||Kowood Pro C3 Carbide|
|Shank Dia.||1/4” (6.35mm)|
|Bearing Dia.||7/8" (22.225mm)|
|Cutting Length||1/2”-3/4” (12.7-19.05mm) *Groove bit|
|1/4” (6.35mm) #Tongue bit|
- 1x Tongue Router Bit
- 1x Groove Router Bit
- 2x Adjustment Shim (0.2mm, 0.5mm)