TS100 Programmable Portable Soldering Iron
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It can be used for Field Repairs, but you need to get a DC5525 port cable and a portable battery with 12-24V output It is convenient for some Field Repairs, such as unmanned aerial vehicle, FPV multirotor, and so on
- Fast Heating This portable soldering iron heats up in seconds. The temperature is displayed on OLED screen, which can be accurately and easily adjusted from 212°F to 752°F (100°C to 400°C)
- Smart & Safe It has dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. And it also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- External power supply DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V AC adapter/power bank/car power.It's convenient for both home repairing and filed repairing.
- Reprogrammable Connectting to the computer, you can reset your own temperature rising curves and custom functions.
- Convenient Very portable for home use or field use, especially for repairing FPV multirotor
- Power: 65W.
- Temperature stability: ±2%.
- Soldering tip resistance to ground: < 2Ω.
- Temperature range: 100℃ - 400℃ (max).
- Max operation ambient temperature: 40°C.
- OLED screen.
- Micro USB port.
- DC5525 port.
- Fashionable and detachable.
- Open source.
- Efficient to work with.
- Wide compatibility.
- Control part: length: 96mm, diameter: 16.5mm.
- Heating part: length: 72+33mm, diameter: 5.5mm.
- Weight: 200g (power adaptor not included).
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC.
- TS100 controllor (Gold color) ×1
- 24V US Standard Power Supply ×1
- B2 soldering tip ×1
- BC2 soldering tip ×1
- Earth Clamps ×1
- Simple Stand Rack ×1
- Hex Key ×1
- User Manual ×1
|Product Dimensions||5.91 x 0.79 x 3.54 inches; 3.53 Ounces|