KMA3200 Shelf Pin Drilling Jig
- Shelf Pin Jig
- Add shelf pin holes to existing furniture or build custom shelves from scratch
- Six hardened-steel drill guides
- Removable, dual-position fence
- Standard 32mm hole spacing
- Includes 1/4" (6mm) drill bit
- Included locating pin for fast, accurate registration
- Built-in storage for locating pin, drill bit, and depth collar
- Kreg Drill Guides guaranteed for life
Hardened-Steel Drill Guides
Unlike thin and flexible guides, the hardened-steel drill guides of the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig ensure each and every hole you drill is perfectly straight and true. Plus, all Kreg hardened-steel drill guides come with a lifetime warranty.
Perfect for Building or Adding Holes to Existing Furniture
The compact size of the Shelf Pin Jig makes it perfect for adding additional shelf pin holes in existing furniture, as well as for building projects from scratch. Need more length for additional speed? Connect multiple Shelf Pin Jigs together with the included Jig Extender.
Tool-Free Quick-Switch Fence
The built-in Quick-Switch Fence allows you to set your pin holes 1" (25mm) or 2" (50mm) from the edges of your project. The fence can be easily removed and switched to the other side of the jig, or removed completely when you need to work inside a confined space.
Standard Hole Size and Spacing
Kreg hardened-steel drill guides are centered on standard 32mm spacing. The jig comes complete with a 1/4" (6mm) drill bit that fits commonly available shelf-pins. A 5mm drill bit is also available separately.
- The perfect drill guide for shelving, whether you're building from scratch or adding to existing furniture
- This jig from Kreg offers hardened steel drill guides to make sure you're on the mark every time
- A locating pin helps you quickly reference the same mark every time
- Hardened steel drill guides ensure precise drilling
- Locating pin lets you quickly reference last hole drilled
- Connect multiple jigs together with the jig extender
- Includes Shelf-Pin Jig, locating pin, jig extender, 1/4-Inch drill bit, depth collar, Allen wrench, instruction manual, and four 1/4-Inch shelf pins
- Dual position and adjustable 1-Inch and 2-Inch fence with standard hole spacing of 32 mm and a standard hole size of 1/4-Inch also sold separately 5 mm hole size
|Item Weight||10.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.25 x 2 x 8 inches|
Manuals and Documentation
Steel Drill Guide has a lifetime warranty