DOYLE® Demolition Screwdrivers are constructed with a heavy duty steel striking cap at the end of the handle for extra force on rusted or stripped screws. The full length steel core construction stands up to punching and prying. Rust protection keeps these drivers in top condition and increases tool life. Tip type markings at the end of each handle make selection easy. Backed by 100% lifetime guarantee.
- High strength steel construction for optimum durability
- Striking cap at end of handle for demolition work
- Comfort grip handles reduce hand fatigue
- Rust protection reduces corrosion and increases tool life
- Tip type molded on cap for quick tool selection
|Grip material||TPR comfort grip|
|Product Length||6 in.|
|Shipping Weight||0.85 lb.|
|Size(s)||#2 Phillips head driver, 5/16 in. slotted driver|
Manuals and Documentation
Lifetime Warranty. We guarantee this Tool to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Limitations apply.