Craftline Carpentry Chisel, 3.0-Inch
The single ground blade made of carbon steel is an impressive 3.1 mm thick, making this one of our most powerful and robust knives. Together with the solid and shock resistant handle, this chiseling knife is the obvious choice for all manner of woodwork. The ergonomic handle made of TPE rubber gives optimal friction, while the barrel shape means the knife always sits comfortably in your hand. Of course, the knife is made in our factory in Mora.
Robust and versatile:
Morakniv Chisel is an easier and lighter version of a chisel. It is simple to keep in your belt for whenever you need to get in close to the subject – a real universal tool.
This knife is not compatible with a fire starter:
This knife is designed and intended for Scandinavian construction workers. Here, our priority is a sharp and durable edge with a good grip, which means that the look of the spine isn’t a high priority feature. You are more than welcome to use any of our knives for your intended needs, but keep in mind that the spine will be “raw” (not grinded) on most craftsmen and construction knives. Therefore, it’s not compatible with a fire starter.
- Single-side honed, carbon steel chisel-edge blade for carpentry and wood work
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 in (0.31 cm), Blade Length: 3.0 in (7.5 cm), Total Length: 7.75 in (19.7 cm), Net * Weight: 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel|
|Blade Length||3 Inches|
|Product Care Instructions||Hand Wash|
|Product Dimensions||7.75 x 0.75 x 1.25 inches; 3.52 Ounces|