Classic 605 Air Purifier with HEPASilent Filtration
Sleep Without Disruption
Sleep without disruption with noise-levels no louder than a whisper on low speed (32 dB) and equivalent to the noise level of rainfall on high (56 dB)
Blueair Classic air purifiers are made from a durable steel body, built to stand the test of time.
From the easy to use control dial, you can select from 3 different fan speeds.
Certifications and Awards
ENERGY STAR rated and independently verified by AHAM for a CADR: Smoke/155 cfm, Pollen/155 cfm, and Dust/155 cfm in 240 ft² room. Note 1: Certification Intertek 2016, 102274086CRT-005b. Note 2: AHAM verification, 2018. Note 3: Energy Star, 2018.
Sustainable, Swedish design
Inspired by our Swedish heritage, sustainability and quality are at the heart of everything we do. It drives us to develop products that exceed industry standards for performance without being hard on the environment. We use materials like galvanized steel and recyclable plastics, design our filters to be recycled and ensure all Blueair purifiers are ENERGY STAR rated for energy efficiency. Please check your local recycling facilities for availability.
- Battle allergies, asthma and hay fever with HEPASilent technology which leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99.97% of air airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, pollen.
- Certified clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 500 cubic feet per minute with a superior, 5 air changes per hour.Energy consumption:15 - 100 W
- 3 fan speeds including whisper quiet operation allow you to breathe and sleep easier without disruption
- WiFi enabled for control through your Blueair friend app and amazon Alexa compatible. Sleep without disruption with noise-levels no louder than a whisper on low speed (32 db.) and equivalent to the white noise of a floor fan on high (62 db.)
- For large rooms between 700 square feet and 800 square feet (aham rated at 698 square feet) such as large bedrooms, living rooms, and kitchens
- Dual Protection filters, sold seperately, provide an extra level of carbon filtration to remove odors and smoke including those caused by wildfires. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use
|Product Dimensions||13 x 20 x 26 inches; 31 Pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
Manuals and Documentation